Tuesday, October 6, 2009

All girls!! Will hot oil make my hair silky?

My hair is soft but not silky. Will hot oil work, and what kind? Also, whats the best way to blow dry to get good results? Please, can anyone with sexy hair help?!



All girls!! Will hot oil make my hair silky?

Oil sheen works. After you wash you hair, you should blow dry it out with one of those cylinder shaped brushes. Then you spray oil sheen all over your hair. then use the blow dryer and the brush and it will become straight.



All girls!! Will hot oil make my hair silky?

No problem I know about my hair. A good oil sheen is Strength of Nature, Profectiv. Try it its GREAT Report It



All girls!! Will hot oil make my hair silky?

you can try the hot oil. but also try to get a good shampoo and conditioner that is for what you need maybe some pantene or redken.. good luck



All girls!! Will hot oil make my hair silky?

yes it should of cuz i put some in my friends hair and it made it very silky and repaired her ends.



All girls!! Will hot oil make my hair silky?

I like to use the V05 Hot Oil about once ever week or two. It works but not wonders.



All girls!! Will hot oil make my hair silky?

A hot oil treatment wont necessarily make your hair silky. It will give it a shine and put your in better condition. You can try the Vo5 hot oil treatment those work well. And also the best way to blow dry is with a ceramic round brush. But don't blow it out with the brush while your hair is wet. Partially dry it first and put in a heat activated cream or oil for even better results.



All girls!! Will hot oil make my hair silky?

Well, i may not have sxy hair but i'm 48 and have been thru hell, still...



If you are blow drying your hair and the damage is showing, (soft but not silky) and if you are fiarly young i would not advise hot oil as it could just make it oily, and what you want is a cleaner conditioned shine.



Try this for a few days first - get a heavy duty damaged hair conditioner - not the leave in kind - wash your hair in cool (not hot) water, apply the conditioner all over your hair - using a lot and wrap your head in saran wrap for an hour. Try it for a few days, see if that makes a difference. And if you blow dry or style with heat, be sure to also use a product for heat styled hair. It will be a leave in type cream (biolage makes a good one) - use sparingly and this will help protect it from heat damage.



i just think the hot oil might be too much - hard to tell till you've done it - but it can kind of "flatten" your hair



All girls!! Will hot oil make my hair silky?

Natural Homemade Tips for Hair %26amp; Skin



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment